CTX Research Center & Library Services
Visit the CTX Research Center & Library Services in the Student Development Center for help with resources, Databases, e-books, and more.
Library Contact Information:
NOTE: Please leave a message to get a response back
CTX Research Center & Library Resources
Research Help & Support
Meet with a librarian
Reserve a study room
Search the library catalog for physical books and media.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) 180,000 titles
- Ebook Central - eLibro and SciTech collections (ProQuest, formerly Ebrary) 130,000 titles
- ABC-CLIO eBook Collection (formerly Greenwood) 30 titles
- For more information about these collections, see all our ebook collections
More CTX Library Resources
- CTX Research Guides
- Research Help
- About the Library
- CTX Archives Online
- Flipster: a next-gen magazine e-reader, app available for iOS and Android.
- APA Academic Writer: The official resource on APA Style (tutorials, templates, + research, writing & publishing tools). Create a free account with your CTX email.
- Request an item through our interlibrary service by emailing your citation to email@example.com.
- TexShare agreement form
- Library Account Application